BUSINESS LEADERS CIRCLE MEMBERS
|CIBC Wood Gundy - Thornton
Harding Investment Group
|Dog n' Suds Pet Services Ltd.|
|Long & McQuade Musical Instruments|
|Manning & Kirkhope Lawyers|
|St. Jean's Cannery & Smokehouse|
Each year, the Vancouver Island Symphony reaches more than 28,000+ people through a season of 10+ performances at The Port Theatre, community outreach programs, education concerts and special events.
The Vancouver Island Symphony Business Leaders Circle and our sponsorship and advertising packages are partnerships that help you reach your target audience by creating more awareness for your business, attracting new clients and generating higher sales.
You are making an investment in the region's future and demonstrating your support for the arts, but it also makes good business sense---get more bang for your marketing buck!
By partnering with the Vancouver Island Symphony, your company will:
- Establish an association with a thriving arts organization on Vancouver Island.
- Raise its profile in the community
- Help enrich the lives of the residents of the central Vancouver Island region
- Help support children's education programs.
- Meet community leaders and other business owners
- Entertain your clients and dedicated staff
- Promote a new product
- Attract new business to your company
- Demonstrate for all to see your support for the arts in the Central Vancouver Island region.
Corporate partnership with the VI Symphony can be provided in three different ways and in combination of Sponsorship, Gifts in Kind and Corporate Donation. Our goal is to create a sponsorship package that is tailored to suit your marketing needs and help you reach your corporate goals. The VI Symphony will customize a sponsorship package to align with your marketing plan.
Promotional Benefits of supporting the Vancouver Island Symphony
Promotional advantages and benefits are outlined for each Program. These benefits have been developed in consultation with our corporate partners. The VIS staff is pleased to work with you on building a partnership that will benefit you. and best suit your needs and to reach our various markets.
Marketing opportunities may include:
- Advertisements & Inserts in Encore - 10,000 copies of the VI Symphony House Programme
- Your corporate logo reflected on the stage & on promotional materials related to the performance or event you wish to sponsor.
- Your logo may appear in advertising in Nanaimo Magazine, What's On, Harbour Living and other publications.
- Product placement and sampling of your product - sponsor a reception or event.
- Create an incredible evening at the Symphony that your guests will not forget. We will customize benefits that will suite your needs. Some of these benefits might include:
- Complimentary tickets
- An Invitation to Pre & Post Concert Talks at the Port Theatre.
- Assistance in planning Pre-Concert Reception
- An invitation to the Concertmaster's Post Concert reception to meet conductor, musicians and patrons.
- An opportunity for your employees to purchase tickets for the sponsored concerts at a discount.
For information on becoming a Partner please contact Christine McAuley at Vancouver Island Symphony.
Vancouver Island Symphony Office phone: 250.754.0177