Vancouver Island Symphony Foundation
Why Donate to a Foundation?
The Vancouver Island Symphony Foundation (VISF) is a public foundation dedicated to ensure the long-term sustainability of our Symphony by creating, maintaining and implementing a short and long-term, financial development strategy to sustain the Symphony.
How can you Support the VISF?The Future is Now: Help orchestrate the next 25 years with a special 25th Anniversary Gift. Leave a Legacy Gift: Keep the music alive for future generations by leaving a bequest or a planned gift to the VISF. Legacy Gifts may include:
- A bequest in your will
- An insurance policy with the VISF as beneficiary or policy owner
- A charitable gift annuity
- A charitable remainder trust
- Gifts of Securities
- Gifts of real estate
Every donation, big or small is so important to the longevity of the Vancouver Island Symphony!
What else does the VISF do?
- The VISF encourages and facilitates planned giving through gifts, bequests and estates.
- The VISF develops, invests and preserves capital for the long term security of the Vancouver Island Symphony
- The VISF honours the wishes of each individual donor who contributes to the VISF